From energy and entertainment to healthcare and high-tech manufacturing, and from brick-and-mortar stalwarts to online e-tailers and social networking services, the accessibility, personalization and timeliness of information has become increasingly important in every industry. So while Solace’s initial success came in data-centric industries like financial services, government and telecom, today Solace has a clear and compelling value proposition for all kinds of businesses.
Solace’s high-performance messaging appliances support guaranteed, reliable and JMS messaging over LANs, WANs and the Web. They can help businesses in many industries improve information flow while reducing costs and complexity.
- Simple, Turnkey Solution: Solace’s purpose-built appliances gives companies a robust information distribution platform that’s ready to run right out of the box so they can focus on building and optimizing the unique applications, processes and services that define their competitive advantage, instead of coding and maintaining middleware.
- Unified Messaging Platform: With support for lots of data formats, routing options and qualities of service, Solace’s appliances meet the information sharing requirements that most companies run many messaging platforms to address.
- High Performance and Capacity: Solace supports delivery options appropriate for all kinds of use cases, from real-time delivery in microseconds to periodic synchronization over long-distance WAN links. Regardless of speed, each Solace appliance can route and deliver as much information as dozens of servers running messaging software, and can be partitioned into hundreds of virtual messaging platforms.
The simplification and unification of the messaging layer alone yields considerable ROI for many companies. The value Solace offers beyond that depends on their competitive environment, market dynamics, and unique strategy for success. Here are some of the applications and use cases where virtually any businesses can benefit from Solace:
- High-Performance Messaging: Unified platform for enabling and managing reliable, guaranteed, JMS, IPC and ultra-low latency messaging with support for very high throughput and low latency.
- WAN Distribution and Synchronization: Event-driven synchronization over LAN and WAN with higher performance than software, regardless of link bandwidth or distance.
- Web Messaging: Solace makes it easy to add internet streaming capabilities to IT infrastructure so companies can give people rich, dynamically-updated views of information via web and mobile apps.