As part of its high-performance messaging solution, Solace 3200 Series middleware appliances help companies increase the speed of their IT infrastructure by 10 to 100 times, improve the manageability of their system and reduce costs. Solace’s appliances support reliable, guaranteed, MQ-style, IPC and JMS messaging over LANs, WANs and the web, with all capabilities and services are accessible and manageable through Solace’s unified API and administration framework.
The Solace 3260 messaging appliance supports high capacity and is field-upgradeable. It is 4 rack units high and available with 8 1GigE, 2 10GigE or 6 10GigE ports.
The Solace 3230 messaging appliance is 2 rack units high with 4 1GigE ports, and is ideal for departmental applications, satellite datacenters and on-premise solutions.
Benefits of Solace’s High-Performance Messaging Solution
- High Performance: A hardware datapath with no OS handoffs or context switching enables low, consistent latency even during periods of high volume and volatility.
- Low Complexity and TCO: As turnkey appliances that enable many kinds of messaging with one API, 3200 Series appliances are easy and cost-effective to deploy, operate, upgrade and scale.
- Scalability: Modular architecture enables customization and makes it easy to scale capacity or add functionality over time without increasing the solution’s footprint.
- High Availability: Redundant components and connectivity provide built-in high-availability, and mutually aware networked architecture provides fully-integrated fault tolerance for high availability.
- Manageability: Solace 3200 Series high-performance messaging appliances route information over discrete TCP connections which gives administrators granular visibility that lets them easily find and fix faults.