Solace offers professional services that help customers deploy Solace’s high-performance messaging solutions more quickly and effectively than they could on their own.
Solace’s services team is made up of seasoned professionals with expertise in many high-performance messaging technologies and concepts, and they’ve successfully integrated Solace’s products with applications on all popular platforms and operating systems.
We meet the on-site deployment and integration needs of our customers with a flexible team of field consultants, and use a team of HQ-based experts trained out of our core engineering group to handle longer-term custom solutions. This combination lets us offer the global flexibility and deep level of Solace expertise it takes to meet our global customers most demanding requirements.
- Quick Start: Intensive on-site engagement that can get you up and running quickly. Includes preliminary architecture work, installation/configuration services, developer overview and introduction to operational management.
- Architecture & Design: End-to-end on-site solution architecture and design services, including a review of current architecture, requirements gathering and delivery of an architecture document that maps requirements to a best practices-based Solace implementation.
- Custom Solution Development: Design, development, configuration, and testing of a custom application that connects into a Solace messaging environment and becomes an integral piece of an overall Solace solution.
- Installation and Configuration: On-site help installing, configuring, upgrading and testing Solace appliances.
- Application Migration: Help converting applications from current messaging solution to Solace. This includes all platforms and languages supported by the Solace APIs.
- Introduction: This course covers the features and capabilities of Solace’s entire suite of products and services.
- Architecture: High-level overview of Solace appliances including infrastructure and deployment considerations, organization and management guidelines, and more.
- Developer Training: An introductory course covers all Solace messaging APIs, including session and connection management, message persistence and delivery models, acknowledgement models, message types, memory management, threading models and development best practices. Additional courses are available for developers who will specialize in the use of Solace’s Java or C APIs.
- Administration and Operations: This course covers operational management of Solace products including configuration, monitoring, security administration and integration, backup/restore considerations, and SEMP commands.
- Mobile Messaging: This course covers Solace’s web messaging products and services. Topics include the design, development, operation and administration of a Solace-based web messaging environment.