- Message Routers
- Types of Data Movement
The Solace 3530 message router offers real-time data movement capabilities in a compact, easy to use form factor that cost-effectively meets the needs of mid-sized businesses, multiple departments and remote datacenters.
- Reliable Messaging: Solace message routers offer best-effort message delivery with consistently low latency even at very high volume.
- Guaranteed Messaging: Solace uses a patented message queuing approach that enables guaranteed messaging an order of magnitude faster than software-based alternatives.
- JMS: Solace’s supports persistent and non-persistent JMS messaging with better performance, robustness and scalability than software-based brokers.
- IPC: For scenarios where multiple applications run in a shared server environment, Solace supports IPC messaging with average latency under 400 nanoseconds.
- MQ-Style Messaging: Solace message routers enable MQ-style messaging that’s faster and easier to deploy and manage than software-based alternatives.
- WAN Distribution & Synchronization: Solace enables highly-optimized WAN distribution by sending information only where it’s needed, compressing messages and fanning out messages at the edge.
- Web Streaming: Solace’s web messaging capability streams real-time data over the internet 50-200 times faster than competitive solutions.
- Performance: Solace brings the consistent predictable performance of hardware to application messaging and data movement, which has traditionally been done in software. By using high-speed FPGAs and Network Processors to route and persist messages, Solace message routers offer 50-100x higher performance than software solutions, in terms of both throughput and latency and over LANs, WANs and the Web.
- Savings: Solace infrastructure offers lower TCO than software based messaging. Throughput that’s 50-100 times higher than other technologies dramatically shrinks the datacenter footprint, support for many kinds of messaging lets you replace multiple messaging products with just one, and built-in HA and DR eliminates the need for many third-party add-on products.
- Architectural Simplicity: Solace-based data movement platforms feature fewer moving pieces which results in less complicated architectures that’s easier to code applications for and manage in production.
- Operational Simplicity: Solace supports many kinds of data movement in a single platform with a unified API that makes it easy for your developers to build applications, and a unified monitoring and management framework that gives your administrators rich real-time statistics.
- Robustness: Solace message routers offer high availability and disaster recovery without the need for 3rd party products, and fast failover times no other solution can match.