OTTAWA, May 22, 2012 – Solace Systems, a leading provider of middleware appliances, today announced a comprehensive set of consulting and educational services designed to accelerate the adoption and implementation of Solace hardware and software products. Based on a turnkey appliance, Solace’s platform is already easier to deploy and operate than messaging software, but as with any move to new technology expert assistance reduces the learning curve, risk and time to value associated with migration.
“Companies are running very lean IT departments and appreciate the opportunity to choose from a set of defined services that will best benefit them in their projects,” said Denis King, senior vice president of field operations at Solace. “We have designed these service offerings to provide our clients with maximum flexibility to fill a short term gap in implementation manpower, or to provide long-term guidance in architectural decision making, and everything in between.”
Training courses include:
- Overview Training – Addresses all of the features and capabilities of Solace’s suite of products.
- Administration and Operations Training – Covers operational management of Solace products including configuration, monitoring, security administration and integration, and backup/restore.
- API Developer Training – Covers developer concerns such as session and connection management, message persistence and delivery models, acknowledgement models, message types, memory management, threading models and best practices.
- Mobile Messaging – Covers Solace’s web messaging products and services including architecture, development, operations and administration.
In addition to general consulting services, Solace offers the following services packages:
- Quick Start Services – Fixed price five-day on-site engagement that gets the customer up and running quickly. Includes preliminary architecture work, installation/configuration, developer overview and introduction to operational management.
- Architecture and Design – End-to-end on-site solution architecture and design service including a review of current architecture, requirements gathering and delivery of an architecture document.
- Installation and Configuration – On-site help installing, configuring, and testing Solace appliances.
- Application Migration – Help converting applications from current messaging solution to Solace.
- Custom Solution Services – Design, development, configuration and testing of a custom application that connects into Solace appliances.
These new service offerings can help enterprise IT and business leaders confidently address new revenue opportunities, improve customer experience, reduce operating expenses and manage the risks of new technology implementation.
These newly announced service programs are available immediately in all major geographies.