Account managers are responsible for Solace’s relationship with clients. Through consultative selling they identify business opportunities and develop and execute account plans that address short-term and strategic goals in areas such as revenue, profit margin, wallet share, and customer satisfaction. They must be able to facilitate complex negotiations that lead to lasting agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience managing client relationships in the enterprise IT space
including consultative selling, account planning and negotiations
- 3+ years of experience in financial services, transportation, e-commerce or energy industry
- Willingness to travel as much as 30%; travelling 2-3 days a week
- Master’s Degree in Business/Management